|Course Name||IOSH Managing Safely|
|Medium||Online & Classroom Based|
|Languages of Teaching||English/Arabic|
Why IOSH Managing Safely?
Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – while critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organization.
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety. Due to this flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they also need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance so IOSH Managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
Why It Works?
- Designed for managers and also supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning especially relevant – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
Top 5 Business Benefits:
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 Delegates Benefits:
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
What To Expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognizable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Accessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Incidents and Accidents
- Measuring Performance