Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance is an important tool to successfully monitor premises and deter crime. A large number of businesses and government agencies use CCTV to monitor and collect video/audio evidence.
Wise Tech Group deployed and engaged in maintaining medium to enterprise size CCTV surveillance systems consisting of hundreds of cameras. We deployed a surveillance system that allows our customers to monitor multiple locations from a single Security Operations Center (SOC).
Our engineers have the knowledge and necessary field experience to design and implement the system that will meet your needs and budget while giving you the flexibility to expand as your business growth.
- CCTV systems maintenance for medium and large enterprises
- CCTV configuration and management at government facilities
- Installation and setup of CCTV systems ranging from 20 to 1000 cameras
- Full on-site design and implementation of the CCTV system
- Setup of CCTV feeds over wireless, wired and fiber-optic connections
- CCTV migrations from Analog to IP technologies
- Maintenance of Hybrid system, consisting of analog and IP cameras
WHY INVEST IN CCTV
- Quality video evidence helps solve crime and increases apprehensions by private security and police agencies
- Saves money by identifying operational issues.
- Acts as a deterrent to those that would consider being dishonest.
- Video evidence often eliminates or significantly reduces exposure to litigation via fraudulent or frivolous claims.
- All too often businesses discover products or money missing weeks after the fact. Having video archives available to go back and review often solves these mysteries.
- Video analytics – let video help the operational side of your business by mapping customer patterns, counting people, capturing license plates, and more.